- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup milk (we love cow's milk, but any type works)
- 1 tsp honey or maple syrup
- 2-3 scoops of Cowboy vanilla colostrum
- For serving, optional: fresh fruit, sliced or slivered almonds, other nuts or nut butters, etc
Add oats, milk, honey and vanilla colostrum into a jar or storage container with a lid. Stir ingredients together. Place in the fridge overnight. If you’re in a rush you can shorten the soak time to 2-4 hours.
The next morning (or when ready to eat), remove lid and give oats a big stir. If they seem too thick you can add a little more milk to loosen the mixture. Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy. You can eat the oats straight from the jar or pour into a bowl for serving.